Submit Your Articles To 4ContentMedia
We are always looking for guest submissions about Digital Marketing. 4ContentMedia features intelligent, insightful writing about the Digital Marketing new era. If you have exceptional blogging skills, and we believe you do have, and would like to share your Digital Marketing expertise with our readers, we welcome you as a regular Contributor or Guest Blogger! Please submit your posts to 4ContentMedia’s Blog.
How To Submit Your Posts For Consideration
We will contact you at the e-mail address you provided to let you know if your article has been accepted for publication. Depending on our article queue, this could be one week or longer from the time of your submission. After your post is published, it will be promoted through our social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc…
To maximize the exposure of your post, if you use any social media services, it’s a great idea for you to share it. Also if you maintain your own e-mail distribution list, be sure to include it.
Please follow these steps on how to submit your posts to 4ContentMedia’ Blog. Please keep in mind that this blog features articles related to Digital Marketing:
- Titles should be short and speak directly to the content of your piece. Lead paragraphs should be strong and to the point — do not bury your leads.
- We will review all articles to determine whether they align with our content strategy and meet our editorial standards before publishing them on our blog.
- To adhere to Google’s guidelines for guest blogging, articles that are clearly intended as link-building schemes will be rejected. Please be thoughtful about any links you include in the articles you submit for consideration.
- Articles should be original, well-written and well-researched. The purpose of the post should be informative. It should be done for the blog audience.
- Articles should include an image (mandatory) that matches with the post content in order to make it more appealing (Attention: 4ContentMedia is not responsible for images’ copyright).
- Articles should have at least 300 words, but please make your post as long as it needs to be in order to maximize its quality and ensure its comprehensiveness.
- At the end of the article, include a short (1-2 sentence) author bio with a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website or social media account and a photo of you or your blog’s logo. Remember, Google frowns upon guest blogging as a link-building technique.
- You can post on any category related to Digital Marketing. Please keep your post on topic to make sure it will be published on our blog. Category could be related to: blogger outreach, link building, content marketing, social media blogging, blog writing, B2B content writing, content creation, content strategy, guest blogging, SEO blogging or any topic related to Digital Marketing new era will be welcome.
- Send us your articles by email to anamaria @ 4contentmedia . com
- Self-promotion in the body of your guest post is strictly prohibited. Use your author bio for this purpose.
- Republishing your own guest post on your blog is duplication folks and is not allowed.
- 4ContentMedia reserves the right to edit and adapt the submission to meet our editorial standards.
- Contributors can be from anywhere in the world, but all submissions must be in English for the time being.
- All messages express the views of the author. 4ContentMedia will not be responsible for the content of any message. You warrant that you will not post any message that is overtly commercial, obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate of any laws. We reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any comment or/and account for any reason.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all.
Thanks and Cheers,
4ContentMedia Team 🙂